Tuesday, July 26, 2005



ZEP TEPI
Seeing as this is my first post on my first blog I felt the title Zep Tepi to be appropriate.
Zep Tepi = the first time.
The Begining of Time according to the
ancient Egyptians.
How many firsts have I been threw in the past few years I can hardly count. Some have been mudane, some scholastic and others mystic. What I have learned is that there is always change (the good, the bad and the otherwise) and what is truely new is the way I can perceive my enviroment, both external and internal. I am the creater of my reality and I manifest my life. Yes thats right all of the chaos, the obstatcles, joy and serenity I did it my self. (So do you whether you realize it or not)
So I sit here tonight wondering..... hmmmm. If this was my world and I created it and right now was Zep Tepi what would I change?
I would not change a thing. Even though I dislike the state our world is in at he moment and I complain (cry/whine) about my life at times.
Everything is perfect
at this moment
NOW
is the time
to BE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular model. The prices as regards the velcros are around 250 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular model. The prices seeking the shoes are about 230 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?