Monday, December 20, 2010

Yule Blessings!

Yule blessings everyone! This is a very special Winter Solstice this year. There is also a full lunar eclipse coinciding with it. This is the first time in over 300 years that this event has happened. Unfortunately I am unable to actually witness it as it is pouring cats and dogs, here in Los Angeles. Though I can't see it, I can feel it and work with it's energies. As I type this I am just waiting for midnight to come so I can begin my Yule ritual, welcoming back the sun. It is a time of introspection and for planning for the future. What do you you want to come into fruition this coming year? Now is the time to ask the Goddess (or whom ever your Higher Power is) for what you would like to manifest. Also don't forget to be grateful for the things that were manifested with in the past year. Look with in yourself, meditate, journal or do dreamwork. Tonight I will be honoring Isis and her divine child Horus and asking for happiness for myself and all of those I know. I wish everyone a wonderful holiday, which ever holiday it is you celebrate!

3 comments:

southerncelt said...

Well Raynne living in the Southern Hemishere we had a wonderfull Yule Ceremoney Red moon and all
Blessed Be

southerncelt said...

Sorry about spelling pushed wrong button LOL :)<(")

tA'enk said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.